The link below contains a high level overview of the 2018/2019 Spring Hill General Fund Budget.
Restricted revenue fund numbers are not included in the overview.
A far more detailed breakdown of the General Fund budget, along with Restricted Revenue Funds, can be found here.
Spring Hill will adopt the 2019/2020 City budget in June 2019.
Spring Hill’s Board of Mayor and Alderman will hold three separate Special Call Work Sessions to aid in developing the 2019/2020 City Budget.
Meetings will be held April 9, 16 and 23 at 6:00 PM at City Hall.
For more information on these meetings, please use this link.
First Reading (First Vote) of the 2019/2020 Budget will take place on May 20.
For a look at a breakdown of the First Reading Budget – Along with all supporting documentation – Please use this link
The documents enclosed with be introduced to the Spring Hill BOMA during the 5/6 working meeting – which may result in changes prior to the 5/20 vote.
Second (and final) Reading is tentatively schedule for June 17. Be sure to check back at www.SpringHillBudget.com for continued updates.
For a look at an updated version of the First Budget Reading – Along with all supporting documentation – Please use this link
- NEPA (required Enviromental study) for Hwy 31 widening
- Design work for the widening of Buckner Lane
- Design work for the widening of Buckner Road
- Construction of Tom Lunn Road
- Funding for 5 new Police Officers
- Funding for new Fire Fighter
- New Ladder Truck for Fire Department
- Construction of new Policy Department Headquarters (Spring Hill has never had a police headquarters specifically designed for law enforcement)
- Construction plans and permitting for Water Plant Expansion
- Construction plans and permitting for Sewer Plant Expansion
- Receipt of Grant for Harvey Park Greenway (multi-use trail from Harvey Park to Wilkes Ln)
Further updates and changes are expected prior to second and final vote on June 17th